Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Got to work this morning and there were 3 cars in the car park when ususally there are 50.  I looked at my watch and checked the time and date in case I'd come on the wrong day.  Found out from one of the 3 people here that the workshop guys, who start work at 7.30am, usually go to breakfast at the pub on the last day before Christmas. Doesn't look like there'll be any work done today at all.  Apparently morning tea and Kris Kringle will be at 10am followed by the drinks trolley..... then a BBQ lunch at 12 followed by speeches to farewell the boss.

Spending time with Peter's family over Christmas, then we will have a week of holidays left to get all the last minute things ready for the B&B.  I registered the Gallery B&B with with the SA Tourism database last night.  I also want to put it on Takeabreak, Stayz, and Wotif as well.

Anyway, time for some Christmas celebrating ..oops, I mean work!  Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment